500 LEADING PLAINTIFFS LAWYERS IN AMERICA
- Michael Caddell and Cynthia Chapman were each named and recognized nationally for landmark victories by Law Dragon magazine as among the 500 Leading Plaintiffs’ Lawyers in America in 2007.
TOP 40 UNDER 40
- Cynthia Chapman was named one of the nation’s “Top 40 Under 40” — the top 40 attorneys under the age of 40 — by the National Law Journal.
TEXAS LAWYER OF THE YEAR
- Michael Caddell was named Texas Lawyer’s 1999 Texas Lawyer of the Year.
TOP 50 WOMEN LAWYERS
- Cynthia Chapman was named among the nation’s Top 50 women lawyers by the National Law Journal.
- Amy Tabor received the President’s Award for outstanding service to the Houston Bar Association, 2010-2011.
- Michael Caddell has been selected as a “SuperLawyer” every year from 2003-2014.
- Cynthia Chapman has been selected as a “SuperLawyer” every year from 2003-2014.
- Michael Caddell and Cynthia Chapman were featured by SuperLawyers as Partners for Life in 2014.
PUBLIC INTEREST ACHIEVEMENT
- Michael Caddell received of the Trial Lawyers for Public Justice Foundation’s Public Interest Achievement Award for his work as lead counsel in Cox, et al v. Shell, et al. (1997).
TEXAS RISING STARS
- Amy Tabor was recognized by SuperLawyers as a “Texas Rising Star,” 2006-2009.
- Craig Marchiando was recognized by SuperLawyers as a “Texas Rising Star,” 2014.
HOUSTON’S TOP LAWYERS
- Cynthia Chapman was named as one of Houston’s Top Lawyers for the People in 2005, 2006, and 2007 by H Texas magazine.
- Michael Caddell was named by H Texas as a Houston “Top Lawyer” and “Best Lawyer” 2005-2008.
TEXAS SIZE ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Michael Caddell and Cynthia Chapman were featured in Texas Justice, The Legacy of Historic Courthouses, for recognizable and striking accomplishments in Texas.
AMERICA’S BEST LAWYERS
- Michael Caddell was a guest on American Airlines’ prestigious “Special Tribute to America ‘s Best Lawyers,” which highlights the most powerful lawyers who are responsible for successful victories in all practice areas of the law.
TODAY’S SUCCESSFUL WOMEN IN LAW
- Cynthia Chapman was a guest on American Airlines’ Prestigious “Special Tribute to Today’s Successful Women in Government, Technology, Business, and the Law,” which features outstanding women leaders.