Lawyers With a Shared Philosophy
At the law firm of Caddell & Chapman, we practice law together because of a shared philosophy. We all believe in taking a hands-on approach. We all believe in thorough and complete case preparation. Perhaps most importantly, we all believe in achieving our clients' objectives as efficiently and as economically as possible.
Our attorneys only handle a small case load, concentrating on challenging cases in which our shared philosophy can make the biggest difference.
Other law firms have the experienced attorneys simply manage the case, while new attorneys or paralegals end up doing all the work. We believe in putting our experience to work in every case to meet our clients' needs.
Lawyers With More Than Just a Philosophy in Common
Caddell & Chapman is a firm of outstanding, experienced, and successful lawyers. In fact, it is rare to find a firm that features attorneys who have achieved the level of state and national recognition that each of our attorneys has:
- Michael Caddell was named Texas Lawyer of the Year by Texas Lawyer magazine
- Cynthia Chapman was named one of the nation's "Top 40 Under 40" — the top 40 attorneys under the age of 40 — and among the nation's Top 50 women lawyers by the National Law Journal
- Caddell and Chapman were each named among the 500 Leading Plaintiffs Lawyers in America by Law Dragon magazine
This is only the beginning. On each attorney's profile, you will find a long list of accomplishments.
Lawyers Who Get Results in Challenging Cases
We have achieved such a high level of recognition because we are willing to take on challenging cases in the areas of:
- Consumer protection and class actions
- Complex business litigation
- Personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits
- Environmental law
Contact us today to discuss your case. From our office in Houston, we are able to handle cases across Texas and nationwide.